GymZone Membership, FAQ’s & Policies
GymZone Classic Membership $35.00 *Effective July 1st, 2020
Valid July 1 – June 30 each year, renewable annually on July 1st
Mandatory Gymnastics Ontario Insurance fee, valid July 1-June 30
Exclusive Access to Early Registration (Opportunity to secure your child’s spot prior to opening to Public)
Automatically entered in a draw to WIN a FREE Session with us – valid for a 55 min class (2 opportunities throughout the calendar year in December & February for both our Sudbury & Valley locations)
$5.00/day discount on P.A Day Camps – which works out to be a $25 discount off of our full-week Camps (March Break, Summer Camp)
15% off of Birthday Parties
For recreational gymnastics classes, children can wear either shorts and a t-Shirt (something tight-fitting so it will not slide over your child’s head if they go upside down), workout attire, or a gymnastics leotard. We have gymnastics leotards available for purchase in Green Beam. Bare feet in the gym is required for safety reasons. Hair should be pulled back and no jewelry should be worn. For recreational cheerleading/go, ninja classes the coach may require socks and indoor running shoes for tumbling and stunting purposes.
Athletes should bring a refillable water bottle (no glass please) which can be refilled at our fountain/refill station, and lots of smiles!
At GymZone, we group our recreational athletes primarily by age and not by skill. If you are unsure, our Client Success team at the front desk can help advise you on the best class option for your child based on age and previous experience. All of our coaches and supervisors are trained to work with each athlete at their own level and all athletes will be challenged no matter where they are placed. We focus on developing each child’s individual potential at a pace they are comfortable with. We want to ensure that every child feels challenged yet confident enough to push themselves to try new things and grow. We have a supervisor in the gym each evening focused on safety, mentorship of our coaches, extra support for the participants, and talent identification to make sure your child is in the correct group, or needs to be moved up. Our Recreational Team and Program Lead would be happy to help you further with any questions you may have or if you would like to request an assessment. Please email email@example.com for more information.
You can register online through our website as a returning or brand new member. For brand new members, click on the “Register” in the top right corner of our website. You will be redirected to our parent portal where you can create an account, fill out a registration form and select your preferred class day/time. Payment can also be completed online. For returning clients, please log in to your customer portal and register there to prevent a duplicate account. If you forgot your password, please click forgot password. If you would prefer to register in person, you may do so at our front desk anytime during our office hours or call our front desk. For assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We do not offer makeup classes as we just don’t have the opportunity with our back to back schedule. There are no refunds for missed classes.
Yes, we offer a limited amount of private lessons with our certified coaches. We work primarily with dancers and children with special needs. We do not offer private lessons to our competitive athletes, as our competitive programming delivers all of the skill-building and conditioning they need to succeed in their competitive season. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to inquire about availability.
We rarely cancel classes, but in the event that this needs to happen due to road conditions, or an unforeseen emergency we email all of our members notifying you of the cancellation. *Please make sure your email is up to date. We will also post on Facebook and Instagram and our website as well as a sign on our doors. We will also update our voicemail to ensure that we’ve exhausted all communication outlets to keep you informed. *Due to our back to back schedule, we are unable to schedule make up classes for those that are cancelled due to inclement weather.
You can reach our to our Competitive Program Team and Program Lead at email@example.com.
You must register and pay in full at the time of registration for all programs by:
- Cash, Visa Mastercard, Amex or Debit if in person
- Visa or MasterCard if over the phone
- Visa, MasterCard or Interac if online
GYMZONE MEMBERSHIP & GYMNASTICS ONTARIO INSURANCE
All participants registered in Recreational Classes, Camps or Private Lessons must purchase a $35.00 GymZone Classic Membership, which includes their Gymnastics Ontario insurance and registration fee, HST is included. This membership is valid from July 1st until June 30th each year and is not refundable under any circumstances.
GymZone reserves the right to terminate membership at any time.
- No refunds after the start of the 3rd regular session class (credit only).
- No refunds or credits with 5 or less classes remaining in the session.
- All refunds are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee per student.
- Once posted to your account, credits are not eligible for a refund at a later date.
- We do not offer makeup classes, refunds or credits for missed classes including those cancelled due to inclement weather or extraordinary circumstances beyond our control
- If there is a medical reason, a credit minus any classes attended and a $25.00 cancellation fee will be given. This request must be accompanied by an official doctor’s note. *If medical reason is COVID related, (proof of positive test required), the $25.00 fee does not apply.
- Non-attendance does not constitute notice of withdrawal.
CAMPS (P.A. DAYS, MARCH BREAK, SUMMER CAMP)
- All camp cancellations require 7 days’ notice to be eligible for a refund.
- A credit will be provided if 7 days notice is not received.
BIRTHDAY /CORPORATE PARTIES
- A refund will be issued with the exception of a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for canceling a lesson.
- If 48 hours notice is not provided, a $25.00 cancellation fee will apply.